Welcome to the Woodcarving Illustrated Message Board, an online wood carving forum community where you can join thousands of carvers from around the world discussing all things related to carving. To gain full access to the message board you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:
  • Browse over 90,000 posts.
  • Communicate privately with other carvers from around the world.
  • Post your own photos or view from 3,500 user submitted images.
  • Gain access to exclusive wood carving promotions offered by Wood Carving Illustrated and Fox Chapel Publishing.
All this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Woodcarving Illustrated Message Board's Support Team.

Go Back   Woodcarving Illustrated Message Board > Members and Magazines > Publisher Feedback
Connect with Facebook

Henry Taylor Tools
Publisher Feedback

Share Thread:
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2009, 04:17 PM

Default Pat Moore's article in Woodcarving Illustrated

Dear Woodcarvers,
I'd like the issue number in Woodcarving Illustrated that Pat Moore wrote about her work on carving an Eagle head. I'm planning on making walking sticks for Boy Scouts with an eagle on the top of the shaft. I saw this work refered to and want to explore it.

Your help will be appreciated.

Bob Briggs
Old 03-02-2009, 04:23 PM
Technical Editor

Default Re: Pat Moore's article in Woodcarving Illustrated

Hi Bob,
Spring 2006 issue #34, Page(s):64-69

There's an online searchable index on the site as well. Just click on "article index" in the left hand column an you can search by keyword, author name, or issue.

By the way, I moved this out of the Author Questions area, which requires approval by a moderator before the post will appear, to the Publisher Feedback area, where anyone can post.

Best regards
Bob Duncan
Technical Editor
Old 03-02-2009, 04:39 PM

Here is another one you might like to see, they make eagle canes for veterans....

Eastern Oklahoma Woodcarvers Association
Old 03-02-2009, 06:53 PM

Hi Bob, The issue that you want is, Spring Issue, # 34, Page # 64, By Pat Mikula Moore. It is well written and easy to follow. I did 2 for my sticks and they turned out great . You can view mine in Carvers Gallery. Like to see yours when finished. Merle
Old 03-03-2009, 04:49 PM

Dear Bob Duncan, Hi Ho Silver, and Merle,

Your help is very much appreciated. This kind of help is very encouraging. I will look for your work and will get to the web siste mentioned and the galllery.

Thanks again,

Bob Briggs
Old 03-03-2009, 04:52 PM

Dear Bob Duncan, Hi Ho Silver, and Merle,

Your help is very much appreciated. This kind of help is very encouraging. I will look for your work and will get to the web siste mentioned and the galllery.

Thanks again,

Bob Briggs